We are assisting one of the largest, most successful and fastest expanding IT Development companies in Ireland with their new requirement for a Java Developers
This is the perfect opportunity for a Java Developers who wants to expand on their Scrum experience and manage Engineering Scrum teams in an innovative Telecom project.
Job Ref No: BBBH10053
What does the Company do?
Our client provides software application development, product engineering and R&D outsourcing in critical industry domains drawing on its long term partnership with the service and telecoms sectors. Founded in 2006 the company is now a leader in web-based software applications and field-based mobile solutions providing both off the shelf and bespoke solutions to customers and clients.
Emergence of advanced mobile communication technologies demands a new level of functionality and quality that our client provides to clients across different industries including service and maintenance in the security and fire safety sector, field based service companies, oil delivery businesses, waste management providers and managed service companies.
Our client believes in people talent, best-in-class processes, deep domain knowledge, technology expertise and blue-chip clients put us on the top of software development in our sector.
What will I do as a Java Developer?
* Participate in the complete software development cycle
* Responsible for the software design of complex systems and/or services provided to the customer
* Architectural Model, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development etc.
* Keep up to date with Java, Web Services, Spring and Hibernate
What I need to have to be Java Developer?
* 4+ years' experience in Java, JEE and Web Services
* Strong Unix/Linux/Solaris environment
* A degree in engineering or relevant experience
* Experience in developing large scale Java server components capable of large volume transaction handling