Digital Planet is Ireland's leading Cloud Services Provider, providing flexible, secure and highly available systems to a wide range of Irish and international clients. Digital Planet is seeking a network support engineer to join our team based out of our head office in Cherrywood, Dublin.
This is a support role which will offer the right candidate significant opportunity for development and advancement of their career in Networking.
* Work within a support team with varied skill sets and experience
* Support customer network environments & respond to change requests
* Maintain and improve documentation of customers' network environments
* Provide Level 2 troubleshooting to resolve technical issues
* Work within change management policies to ensure success of changes
Essential skills and experience:
* Networking - routing & switching, preferably using Cisco or equivalent (min CCNA level)
* Cisco ASA Firewall experience required
* Palo Alto, Juniper or Checkpoint firewalls would be advantageous
* >2 years relevant experience in a support role
* Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
* 3rd level degree in a relevant field
* Conscientious, trustworthy and capable of organizing and delivering on tasks within a team environment
* Customer focused
* Ambitious & eager to learn and develop skills
* Strong troubleshooting and communications skills essential
* Great attention to detail
* Training and development
* Health insurance
To be considered for this position please apply here or contact Michal Gawronski ( 014396811 ) for more information.