BI Programme Manager, Dublin city, Ireland
Are you an experienced Business Intelligence Programme Manager looking for a new challenge and to step up in your career? As a Programme Manager, you will be working in a client facing role on a BI programme focused on defining and implementing projects with a strategic focus. The Programme Manager will ensure the programme is completed on time and within budget, that the programme's tactical and strategic objectives are met.
* Lead the planning and implementation of programme
* Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
* Define project tasks and resource requirements
* Develop full scale project plans
* Assemble and coordinate project staff
* Manage project budget
* Manage project resource allocation
* Plan and schedule project timelines
* Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
* Provide direction and support to project team
* Ensuring high level of quality assurance
* Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
* Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
* Provide BI knowledge to enable efficient project decision making
Desired Skills & Experience
* Business Intelligence experience is a must.
* Proficient in Banking, Funds, and Insurance market rules
* Qualification in project management or equivalent (PMP, Prince 2)
* Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma would be an advantage
* Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
* Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
* Direct work experience in project management capacity
* Proven experience in people management and strategic planning
* Proven experience in risk management
* Proven experience in change management
* Proficient in project management software
* A background in consultancy would be an advantage
* PMP/Prince 2 certification required with a degree in Computing or Engineering
* In-depth knowledge of Project Management processes and methodologies.
* 3-5 years' experience in a Project Manager roles
* Lean Six Sigma qualification advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced BI Programme Manager to join a growing talented team of professionals. Extensive training is provided to develop the essential skills you will need to develop your career with our client. Benefits, such as a pension, private healthcare, mobile phone, laptop, family days and regular social events also on offer!
Are you an experienced BI Programme Manager with strong communication skills that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this BI Programme Manager role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues..
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.