We are looking for a talented Sys Admin who wants to work in an environment where the focus is on continuous improvement and to spend each day working hard to handle any obstacles and challenges that may arise. You'll need to be a team player and have the right kind of attitude to help and motivate other engineers to perform well in a testing but fun environment.
The role will mainly focus around Linux but any windows experience would be desirable. However my client's status as a Microsoft partner means training and upskilling will be provided for any areas of weakness on that stack. You'll be supporting both internal and end users as well as assisting in the design and deployment of core infrastructure systems.
* Bachelorsdegree in computer science or relevant industry experience.
* 3+ years hands on sys admin experience.
* Excellent Linux systems knowledge (RHEL/Centos)
* Strong networking experience (Cisco, Juniper).
* Windows experience also desirable.
* Hands on MySQL experience would be desirable.
* Excellent communication both written and verbal.
* Vmware experience would be a bonus.
If you think this is the role for you, send on your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.