This is a fairly unique opportunity for someone to take ownership of an infrastructure and help to build it up from the ground. It's pretty much a greenfield site at the moment and the Lead Infrastructure Engineer will be tasked with putting their time into building up hosting environments and migrating others from their private cloud.
You will be given the chance to design and implement new solutions and really be able to put your own stamp on things. If you've spent time working on a high traffic website or developing web applications in a SaaS environment then this is definitely the role for you.
Previous experience in a start-up environment and knowledge of how to overcome all common obstacles most start-ups face would be highly desirable but not essential.
* Excellent Linux/UNIX server administration experience.
* Excellent level of scripting skills (bash, ruby, python).
* Hands on experience with Docker, Elastic, Nginx.
* Commercial experience with Chef is preferred, though puppet/ansible are fine.
* Strong MySQL experience.
* Some exposure to Elastic would be a bonus.
* AWS experience would also be desirable.
* Strong TCP/IP networking knowledge.
If this sounds like the right position for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.