Developer in Test - Dublin city, Ireland
We are seeking talented Developer in Test (s) for our client a leading employer in the Dublin city area. This is a daily rate contract role.
The Developer in Test will be expected to demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of programming languages, tools and frameworks and have previous experience implementing tooling strategies. Experience within an Agile environment is also desired.
Desired Skills & Experience
* At least 3 years' experience of software development projects across a number of projects and technologies.
* Demonstrable Agile experience required.
* TDD, ATDD and BDD experience is desired.
* Programming Languages: Java, Scala, C# or Python.
* Unit Frameworks: jUnit, NUnit, TestNG, Mockito, other.
* Enterprise Frameworks: Spring Core, Boot and MVC, ASP.net MVC.
* ORM tools - Hibernate , NHibernate, Entity Framework.
* Static code tools: Sonar Cube, Ndepend.
* Automation Tools: Selenium, Protractor, Appium (desired).
* BDD Tools: Cucumber, jBehave, SpecFlow
* Orchestration: Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, Travis CI, Circle CI, or TFS.
* Source Control: Git, Mecurial, SVN.
* Build: Maven, Gradle, Maven, SBT, Ant.
* Performance: LoadRunner, JMeter
* Understanding of relational and NoSql databases.
* Understanding of Web Services and service oriented architecture.
* Planning, estimation and reporting experience
* Ability to work unsupervised and manage own deliverables
* Participate in training, including self-conducted learning, to keep skills up-to-date.
* Working Knowledge of Jira, HP ALM or Bugzilla.
* Working knowledge if Linux and Terminal commands.
* Technology Enthusiast.
* BSc / MSc in Computer Science, Maths or Engineering discipline
* ISTQB certification in Software Testing (desired)
This role would suit anybody working in the following roles:
Senior Automation Engineer, Developer in Test, QA Development Engineer, Software Developer, Lead Automation Engineer, Automated Test Engineer, QA Automated Engineer, Automation Engineer
Are you an experienced Developer in Test that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Developer in Test contract role to Laura Guiney, IT Recruitment Manager, FRS Recruitment (086-7703751) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
QA, Developer in Test, JAVA, Junit, Cucumber, Agile, Hibernate, TDD, Loadrunner
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.