My client is an award-winning Tech company that has been offering excellence and innovation for over 3 years in the Dublin market. -also offering solutions in the United States.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Java Developer in the Dublin office. This position will provide the successful candidate with an opportunity to broaden their personal and professional development within a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
* Be a key member of the development team in the Dublin offices.
* You will be required to act as mentor to all junior Developers.
* Collaborate closely with QA team.
Be an ambassador of the "the best code" - continuously educating yourself in the company values and cultures, and support the aspiration to become the most talented technology company anywhere in the world.
* Java, Spring Framework and
* Technologies: JPA/Hibernate, MySQL/Oracle, OLAP cubes, Amazon AWS Services, Lucene/SOLR
* Web Technologies: Responsive HTML5 applications, AngularJS, REST, Jersey, Spring Frameworks, OAuth, JQuery, Widgets
* WebServices, EAI, ETL, XML
* Development Technologies: Maven, Jenkins, Continuous Integration
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related area required.
* 3 - 5 years' Experience
* Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience, preferably in a similar industry.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Time management and organisation is essential.
* Previous experience working in a tech company with many external divisions.
* Experience with Scala or Hadoop is a plus but not required.
If this role is of interest Please call Siobhain on 014321567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.