Excellent opportunity for a front end developer to join a dynamic software company based in Athlone in Ireland. The client is passionately involved in outsourcing for software application development, product engineering and R&D. Founded in 2006 the company is leading the charge in web based software applications and field based mobile solutions providing both standardised and bespoke solutions to their customers.
Overseas Candidates welcome but you need to be eligible to work in Ireland (EU) and you should have fluent English and excellent communication skills.
Why would I be interested in the job?
* A chance to work on an exciting outsourced project with some of the biggest IT based firms.
* The company has been awarded with the recognition as one of the most innovate firms in the world.
* As a progressive and dynamic organisation there is a strong emphasis on the promotion of a strong learning and working in a relaxed environment.
* This will allow the successful person to learn from a talented, passionate and multicultural group of individuals.
What will I be doing as a software developer with this company?
* Developing and testing within an Engineering Scrum Team in an innovative Telecom project.
* Developing a standard of high quality UI design in an agile environment including unit testing and other types of functional and non-functional testing .
What do I need to get this job?
* Very strong knowledge of UI based design and the latest UI Frameworks and web services including REST.
* Object oriented analysis, design experience
* Ability to work as a member of a high performing engineering scrum team
* Great communication skills
If you're interested in this role, apply today!