SharePoint Developer / Administrator
Are you a motivated software developer with experience in designing / developing Sharepoint collaboration tools and intranets ? Interested in working with a small and talented development team with successful legal firm based in Dublin city centre?
Do you live in the Dublin Area or can easily commute to Dublin? - do you want the opportunity to develop your career with a company that values and invests in significant training and development programs for its staff?
What does the company do?
Our client is a prestigious firm recognised as one of the most competent legal companies in Ireland. They specialise in a distinct area of legal practices that deal with blue chip companies.
Why would I be interested in the job?
* THE PROJECT Our client is currently upgrading and developing their intranet technologies at a rapid pace incorporating the most efficient processes in to the business.
* THE TEAM An opportunity to work with a small and talented team to craft solutions that will provide real business benefits to work performance across the organisation
* THE REWARDS Excellent career and technical growth opportunities coupled with a competitive salary and complimenting benefits such as a gym, health insurance and pension.
What will I be doing as a SharePoint Developer / Administrator in this role?
* Create and develop new team sites while also getting involved in the redevelopment of existing team sites.
* Migrating the existing team sites to 2013.
* Providing educational and mentoring services to business users.
* Creation of site templates that can be reused.
* Developing and assisting policies for the standardisation of the use of SharePoint within the company.
What do I need to get this job?
* 2+ years of experience working as a SharePoint Developer / Administrator (2010/2013)
* Strong understanding relating to SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio.
* Involved in the creation of customer forms, web parts and workflows.
* Experienced in the use of relational databases (SQL preferably).
* A plus if you have any experience coding in C# or .Net
If you're interested in this role, APPLY today