Are you interesting in developing a platform accessed by over 27000 enterprise class clients? Do you have a passion for building exceptional standard software for web / cloud platforms? Do you want to work on micro-services oriented architecture with the latest tools and technologies?
* Sales of over 5 Billion a year
* Customer include blue chips like Microsoft & VMware but also deal with SMEs and a variety of other organisations
* Impressive growth year on year
* Invested into growing out the Dublin office.
* Working in the innovation arm of a huge multinational with over 5 billion in turnover alongside the some of the best developers in Ireland
* Design, develop and build a modular, scalable, low latency enterprise class software platform
* Work alongside the team to decide technical direction in an agile development environment
* Build modern web and cloud applications for a digital multi cloud platform
Candidates should have some of the following experience:
* Strong knowledge of angular or other MVC Framework
* Passion for great User Experiences (UI/UX) and elegant Technical Solutions
* Self-motivated, clear structured working style, high quality standards
* Strong customer service/client service skills
* Highly analytically thinking team player with good communication skills in English
Bonus to have:
* Education or Certification in Scrum is a plus.
* Proficient in unit-testing and TDD is a plus.
* Comprehensive benefits package
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a company recognised as key strategic partners and with developers who have wrote implemented functionality for C#. Get in contact Cormac Rogers in Morgan McKinley if you would like more information on
P: 01 432 1567
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.