Risk Assessment Manager
Join a well regarded Financial Services Multinational as Risk Assessment & Measurement Manager. Based in either Dublin City or South Dublin (whichever location suits the winning candidate better).
FS regulation is undergoing significant change with regulatory reforms, meaning; governance, risk and internal controls frameworks are under increased scrutiny. This is an excellent opportunity to take up a senior role in a first line risk assurance function.
* Drive a team of expert dynamic team of risk professionals
* Provide leadership and direction for the implementation, embedding and tracking of the Group's Business Control Framework
* Support the business to implement, embed and maintain the Risk Control Self-Assessment process
* Anticipates regulatory and commercial challenges to ensure business unit risk assessments are sufficiently robust
* Oversee and support the Risk Acceptance and Issue Management process
* Champion risk awareness
* 7+ years consulting / advisory experience in IT risk management and IT controls design support, IT external / internal audit.
* Experience in the areas of internal controls, operational risk, or regulatory risk management.
* Broad Financial Services experience and detailed understanding of banking and insurance sectors.
* Knowledge of industry standards in risk management, internal controls (e.g. ISO standards, Basel requirements, COSO Internal Control Framework, etc.) and risk management frameworks
* Awareness / knowledge of frameworks such as COBiT and ITIL).
* Strong knowledge of controls design and testing.
* Certified in the following external industry certifications: ITIL v3 Foundation (or higher) , Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) , Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
* Experience of working in (and with) the current regulatory supervisory regime. Knowledge and understanding of current regulatory issues and upstream agenda.
* Strong change management and project management capability and proven experience in delivering change/projects.
* Significant IT risk management experience and understanding.
* Ability to establish rapport and credibility at all levels of the business and build long term relationships.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.