One of my prestigious client who are based out of London are currently looking a senior Mule ESB Developer to be based out their client in Docklands.
The contract is for 6 months.
Following is the Job Specification:
This role produces design artefacts and templates, develops and tests the code, supports QA, executes/supports the Change and Release processes and provides production operational support as needed In addition to assisting with the expansion of internal technical capabilities by mentoring the team. In addition, this role would support enhancing BU's Mulesoft footprint in the geography and support geographic activities.
* Proven customer facing experience
* Required experience in conducting requirements and design workshops
* Proven experience of working with ESB's
* Required Mule ESB, Anypoint CloudHub and Anypoint Security
* Required Spring
* Good Java programming experience (Java 7, Java 8 desired)
* Good experience in Jira, Confluence
* Experience with IDE Tools (Eclipse, Intellij, etc..)
* Experience with testing frameworks (Ideally JUnit, MUnit, Mockito etc)
* Experience with message queues (Ideally ActiveMQ)
* Good experience working with Build tools, (Maven, Nexus, Jenkins mandatory)
* Good SQL experience, (Required Oracle, Microsoft Transact-SQL)
* Good Amazon Webservices (AWS) Experience
* Good experience in RAML, RESTful services, CloudHub
* Experience working with Source Control (Desired Git)
* Comfortable working as Dev/Ops (Highly Desired)
* Maintaining CI tools like Jenkins/Nexus/Sonar/
* Maintaining VM's where Mule ESB is deployed
* Experience of working with large volumes of data
* Experience integrating with SOAP/REST/Database/flat Files/XML/SFTP
* Experience integrating with SSAS systems - Salesforce/AWS Desired
* Self-starter and motivated team player who delivers the best work every time.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This a very urgent requirement and my client wants someone to join ASAP.