We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic Data Analyst to join the team in one of the biggest and most innovative IT companies in the world! Working on the Business Intelligence Team, you will be making a difference by using data to inform business and product decisions across the company.
What does the company do?
Our client is a global household name in Internet Services. Founded in 1998 and now serving millions of people worldwide, their mission is to organise the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful.
Why should I be interested in this Data Analyst role?
* This is an opportunity to grow your career with a world-renowned employer with a reputation for innovation and talent.
* Competitive salary.
* Brilliant onsite benefits such as canteen, gym and swimming pool.
* 25 days of annual leave.
What will I be doing?
* Building infrastructure and implementing maintenance strategy for internal datasets.
* Working with relevant stakeholders to deliver appropriate BI, data warehousing, reporting and analytical infrastructure.
* Working with large data sets, automating data extraction, building monitoring/reporting dashboards and high value, automated BI solutions (data warehousing and visualization).
* Making recommendations and driving implementation for changes.
What do I need to get this job?
* BS degree in Computer Science or related (Masters an advantage).
* Data extraction using SQL. ETL and Linux experience.
* 2+ years' coding experience with Python, C/C++, Java, distributed systems.
* Experience working with systems processing event based logs, user logs, etc.
If this opportunity may be of interest, get in touch today and I will get back to you within 48 hours!
Simply click on the APPLY button below, or contact Katarina Manojlovic directly on quoting Job Reference BBBH9732.