In this role you will be acting as part of a global team and you'll be responsible for the daily operations and support of our servers and services. You will be involved in running and growing a large scale, high availability server environment and you will be responsible for improving existing processes and automation.
* A primary degree in a relevant subject area (Electronic Engineering, Computer Science etc.).
* Experience with the Linux command prompt
* Installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as DNS, Apache, MySQL, and NGINX.
* Experience of Apache and NGINX.
* Adept at maintaining databases such as MySQL
* Broad knowledge of networking fundamentals such as DNS, SFTP & TCP/IP.
* Experience working in a 24/7 operations environment managing a large number of servers w
* Scripting (e.g. Bash, Python etc.) or of configuration management (e.g. Ansible, Chef, etc.).
Are you an experienced Linux Engineer that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Linux Engineer role to Carl Casey, IT Recruitment Consultant, FRS Recruitment (086-7838584) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.