UX Designer, Dublin city
Our client, a leading player in the Telecoms space are currently hiring an experienced, talented UX Designer to join their rapidly expanding family! This is an interesting role with a strong emphasis on UX. The successful candidate will join a growing product team and will work with Product Managers and Engineers to deliver cutting edge web design and technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Work in an agile environment to ensure UX needs are meet for new product features
* Effectively communicate the rationale behind design solution
* Create and present wireframes/prototypes
* User research and testing of product
* Adapt product features based on usability test results
* Liaise with agile team members to maintain and improve usability methods.
* Work within & contribute to developing UX guidelines
* Being up to date on best practice relating to UI design and usability research.
* Travel: Less than 10%
* 5+ years' experience in a similar role with a strong emphasis on usability
* Background in telecoms or enterprise software design highly desirable
* Ability to work well in teams and collaborative environments
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others and communicate with senior stakeholders
* Able to demonstrate experience of design process through full lifecycle, concept to product
* Demonstrated experience in designing successful information architecture and intuitive user journeys
* Proven experience in Prototyping, Wireframe and Mock-up
* Accustomed to conducting user testing (both local and on-site) and analysing user requirements
Please click the apply link and attach an updated cv in order to register your interest in this exciting new UX Designer role!