Product Manager, Dublin city, Ireland
As part of our client's continued growth, they are looking for talented individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit,
who have the drive and passion to succeed and want to be part of an exciting, young company going
places. You will help build products from existing ideas, and to develop new ideas based on your industry
experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business
and technical savvy; the drive to make the product vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the
market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with an engineering
counterpart to define product requirements. You will work with marketing to define the go-to-market
strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will
also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the sales
channel and key customers. A product manager's key role is primarily strategic, but is also tactical. The
other departments will support your strategic efforts and you will support their tactical tasks.
* Analysis, research and document new market opportunities and use cases
* Engage in competitive and market research.
* Research, test & produce summaries of competitors or complementary products and industry trends in both the EMM & IOT space
* Document requirements to develop a common understanding between the teams
* Run and track our client's live services and highlighting any service issues to the Product Management team
* Develop both financial and operational metrics which drive existing services
* To help manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
* Specify technical and market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
* Drive a solution across development teams (primarily Engineering, Operations and Marketing) through market requirements, product requirements, and positioning.
* Work with the stakeholder community on specific product needs to improve the service offering and/or enhance its deployment
* Analyse financial & operational results and take appropriate actions to ensure operational excellence and goals
* Recognized as the Subject Matter Expert for all aspects of product/service
* Analyse potential partner relationships for the product.
* Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus.
* The ideal candidate should have a software engineering background and have transitioned into a Business Analyst or Project Manager role with 3-4 years' experience.
* Ideally Business Analyst or requirements gathering experience
* Telecoms experience a definite plus
* Product marketing or product management experience a bonus.
* This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites. (25% +)
Are you an experienced Product Manager with strong communication skills that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Product Manager role via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues..
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.