Excellent opportunity available for a Deskside Support Engineer in Dublin12. The Successful Deskside Support Engineer will be supporting small site and home based workers across EMEA.
You will be working as part of a small team remotely supporting clients.
Why would I be interested in this job?
* Gain invaluable experience with one of Irelands Largest Managed Services Provider.
* Immediate start available
* Permanent position
What will I do as a Desktop Support Engineer?
* This is a hands on deskside support role supporting the hardware. Machines will be sent to you first and then a phone call with the end user to help migrate their data.
* Educating and training users on a one to one basis on how to get the most out of their IT equipment
* Working hours are 8am - 4:30pm (Mon - Fri)
What do I need to become a Desktop Support Engineer?
* 3+ years hand on commercial desktop support experience in a busy IT environment
* Commercial experience in remote PC fault diagnosis/troubleshooting
* Strong troubleshooting skills with PC hardware
* Strong Windows OS and Microsoft Office suite exp
* Excellent communication skills