Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Limerick
Do you have a great personality? Are you a people person? Are you outgoing, confident and hard working? If so please read on for a potential career opportunity that may surprise you!
I am interested in discussing recruitment career opportunities with graduates who have an interest in a sales driven environment or graduates with some retail or sales experience who feel they would thrive in a professional, dynamic, target driven, fast paced environment.
* Hard working- Recruitment is incredibly tough and a lot of hard work is need to get results- does this describe you?
* Tenacious & persistent- Will you follow through on something until you get results?
* Outgoing, confident & upbeat- does this describe your personality?
* Target driven- this is a target driven, sales environment- are you motivated by a very fast paced, target driven environment?
* Calm under pressure
FRS Recruitment is a multi-award winning, 10 Branch National Recruitment agency, with a fantastic team of talented recruiters. Due to continued success and an ever growing market share, we are currently hiring a Graduate Recruitment Consultant for our IT team. This role will be based in Limerick city centre. No recruitment experience is required, full training & mentoring will be provided by an Experienced Senior Consultant!
We recently asked recruiters in FRS, what was it they liked about working for us?
'I thoroughly enjoy the culture at FRS , I value the camaraderie and am grateful for the strong, supportive relationship I have been able to develop with my colleagues since joining FRS Recruitment'. -Felicity Farrell - Senior Recruitment Consultant
'' My favourite part of my job includes the ability to work independently (trust from employers) & the people I work with'' - Eimear Dalton - Senior Recruitment Consultant
'As the mother to young kids - FRS gives me the tools and autonomy to develop and grow my desk while also giving me the flexibility to create an excellent work life balance' - Bernadette Sisson - Recruitment Lead
' I enjoy the teamwork and camaraderie in the office here at FRS. Everyone wants to succeed and in turn help their colleagues succeed as well.' - Racheal Taylor - Temporaries Recruiter
Now that you have heard from our people, here are more reasons to advance your career and make the move to FRS Recruitment.
* Our people: Our people make FRS Recruitment a great company to work for
* Our success: We are well networked nationally, an award winning agency part of FRS Network with a total of 44 Offices nationally
* Technology: The best technology, job boards, 200,000 + candidate CRM & great head office support structures
* Quality: Our service levels to candidates and clients is excellent, we are honest, ethical and quality focused
Please apply via the link to register your interest along with a detailed cover note descibring why you feel this is the right career for you!