Experienced SQL Development Analyst urgently required to work on large-scale enterprise application development projects, focussed on data solutions. These Internally focussed projects will involve areas such as Software & Data systems migration, Business Intelligence, data transformation, database solution development and Analytics - working primarily on with MS SQL server in T-SQL and SSIS, SSAS.
* Development, implementation and support of data services, data warehousing and Business Intelligence solutions
* SQL programming - developing SQL Server objects including complex stored procedures, extracts and interfaces to multiple systems
* MS SSAS, SSIS, T-SQL, ETL
* Provide analysis on business requirements to deliver technical solutions
* Develop high quality and innovative data outputs for use in BI solutions and interactive dashboards
* Interact with Data architects, business and system analysts and other stakeholders to understand business requirements to deliver suitable solutions
* Degree or above in Business Systems, Business Studies, Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology or similar
* Expertise in SQL development, ideally MS SQL
* Experience in the development of Datawarehousing solutions, data services, SQL based applications / SQL server based solutions.
* Expert SQL coding skills
* Systems analysis experience
* Ideally you will have ETL tools such as SSIS, Datastage, Informatica or similar
Any experience of financial services solutions, Microsoft BI stack, Business Intelligence tools or other SQL / ETL tools is advantageous.
Contract rate: Daily market rates
Contract Duration: 12 months +
Location: South East Ireland
Please note that you must be EU / EEA citizen or hold a current, valid work visa to be considered for this requirement.
Please view www.irishrecruitment.ie for more details on this role and for similar vacancies being advertised currently within our Technology Division.
Other Key Terms: Contract SQL Database Developer, SQL Analyst Developer, SQL Developer, Database Developer, ETL Developer, BI Developer, SQL server, Contract SQL Developer, Database developer, Database Analyst, Data analyst, Systems analyst, SQL developer, SQL server analyst, SQL programmer, SQLserver, T-SQL, T SQL, TSQL, SQL server, Microsoft DTS, SSIS, SSRS, Powercentre, Powercenter, SAS, Microsoft SQL server, Data Warehousing, Database, Datawarehouse specialist, Business Systems Analyst, SSRS, Datastage