Contract - Dublin North West - Key Skills: Level 2: Active Directory, Windows and Mac OS, PC and Mac hardware, End User support, projects, rollouts, desk moves, imaging, SCCM, Casper, Office 365, application upgrades, Skype for Business, PC Security, testing plans, smartphones.
itContracting are seeking immediate applications for a very experienced contract Level 2 Desktop Support Consultant for our very well-known and very respected international Corporate IT client:
* This role will be primarily supporting employees at in their Dublin (North West) site.
* As a Desktop Support Consultant, you will be tasked with day-to-day support of our end-users but also as a project resource.
* Projects may include items where you need to provide input and planning to meet a goal.
* These projects will include partnerships with other technology groups in the company and testing implementation plans, rollout plans, quality assurance, and execution of rollout.
You should excel at:
* Ability to manage mini projects where resources have been defined and execute to plan. Including: Office moves, Renovations, various deployments, mass software or hardware upgrades.
* Documenting and Executing project based tasks and communicating back to the team.
* Desire to know and learn about PC and MAC security best practices and current software.
* Creating a testing plan with a view to scale for mass deployment.
You should be a source of knowledge for:
* Image PC's and MAC's. (Working knowledge of SCCM and Casper)
* Basic knowledge of Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC)
* Enterprise Chat Clients (Lync, Communicator, Skype for Business)
* End-User/Client facing configuration of Office 365
* End-User/Client facing navigation of BOX
* Support Triage steps to determine User, PC, Network, or Application
* An absolutely insatiable desire to monitor, update, and manage a ticket queue with the goal of providing timely updates to clients.
* Network Printer installation / troubleshooting
* Confidence working with mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, Android)
* Commitment to care for and update Asset Documentation
3-5 Years of Experience and…
* Strong logical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
* Technical expertise with Mac and Windows OS
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Ability to think beyond a task and see big picture goals in projects
* Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
* Emphasize on task quality (be thorough, detail-oriented, responsible)
* Work efficiently and effectively without sacrificing quality
* Be a team player with strong communication skills
* Always looking for ways to continue to learn in the environment
For further information please feel free to contact us or apply here to us. Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
itContracting is Ireland's key provider of IT Contract and Permanent Professionals.
Please be advised you will receive a semi-automated response to acknowledge receipt of your application.