IT Business Analyst - Dublin City Centre
This IT Business Analyst role is an exciting new opportunity with our key client in Dublin city. It is a permanent role. Excellent basic salary on offer for the successful candidate. Travel or Airline sector experience is ESSENTIAL for this position.
* Elicits customer requirements through interviews, workshops, document analysis, surveys, use cases, scenarios and meetings.
* Evaluates all information gathered and translates to provide a general and detailed understanding of the true needs.
Documentation and Artefacts:
* Produces the following types of documents and artefacts that represent the scope and description of the requirements and their solutions; business requirement documents, functional requirements documents, process maps, workflow diagrams, sequence diagrams, UML, use cases and user stories.
* Assists in creating, documenting and evaluating a given solution based on our client's products to ensure that it is the best solution to meet the customer needs.
Liaise between teams:
* Supports and liaises between the various project delivery teams; project management and development teams, to ensure that the requirements are understood and met.
* Works as an extended member of the Quality Assurance team by working with them closely to create valid acceptance criteria for customer requirements.
Estimates and Quotes
* Prepares Statements of Work (SoW) and task breakdown and estimates for new customer projects using the PERT technique or change request documents in the case of existing customer projects.
* Adheres to and supports the Project Management Office processes and procedures, including the use and maintenance of Project Management Office document templates.
* Knowledge of the software development life cycle desirable
* Strong Business Analysis work experience,
* Knowledge and experience of the airline or travel industry is essential
* Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work effectively with all levels of management
* Proven track record of successful project deliverables
Please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this IT Business Analyst role to Laura Guiney, IT Recruitment Manager, FRS Recruitment (086-7703751) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.