Software Project Manager, Dublin city, Ireland
Project Manager, Software PM, Software Project Manager, Program Manager
As Project Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
* Peers with project Technical Leads, with responsibility for the project planning, tracking and on time delivery.
* With Tech Lead, will ensure tasks are assigned to most suitable resources. Will ensure resources are properly utilized on projects.
* Communication - attendance at weekly meeting with peers/managers. Responsible also for disseminating information from such meetings to direct reports and teams on a regular basis.
* Contributing to the Software Process Framework for the organisation - review of same and driving through its implementation within their teams.
* Proactively looking to grow business within their project areas and supporting the team leaders with growing the revenue/project opportunities with clients.
* Providing leadership and direction on their projects within the scope of the overall company vision and strategy.
* Responsible for establishing and maintaining Appraisals/Reviews for the developers on their projects.
* Responsible for managing timeliness and quality of their projects.
* Responsible for time submission and approval for their projects.
* Responsible for monitoring and tracking the financial performance of projects under their remit.
* Commands the respect and support of Team Leaders and Developers both inside and outside of their Technology arena.
* Ability to steer and guide Technology decisions at Project Group level.
* Experience of task estimation, project planning, scheduling and tracking, and an awareness of the financial metrics that drive software projects. Utilise and implement best practice and experience within own organisation.
* Continues to pursue personal career development e.g. via personal reading, on the job experience, etc.
* Qualification in Project Management is a must.
This Project Manager role is an exciting new opportunity with our client in Dublin. Negotiable basic salary plus bonus, benefits etc on offer for the successful candidate. The Project Manager will have an excellent opportunity to advance their career with a leading multinational and choice employer in Ireland.
Are you an experienced Project Manager with strong communication skills that is looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Project Manager role to Laura Guiney, IT Recruitment Manager, FRS Recruitment (086-7703751) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues..Please note this opportunity is exclusively with FRS Recruitment, so don't hesitate apply to FRS today!
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.