Sorry, but this job has expired. Please try another search or browse our jobs.

Recruitment Consultant

Job Category:
IT Sales / Digital Marketing
Job Type:
Permanent
Level of IT Experience:
0-1 Year
Area:
West Dublin
Location:
Dublin West
Salary:
€20,000 to €30,000 per annum
Salary Description:
Commission
Posted:
30/09/2016
Recruiter:
IRC - Irish Recruitment Consultants
Job Ref:
CMRC0902

* Responsible for the on-going recruitment of IT staff for a vast range of clients in diverse market sectors.

* Sourcing suitable candidates from a host of databases and advertising for specific IT vacancies in Ireland to present to some of the largest and most notable companies in Ireland.

* Developing excellent working relationships with Clients and candidates alike.

* Interviewing candidates over the phone initially to gauge their level of suitability for specific vacancies.

* Engaged in business development, database and advertised search and candidate screening.

* Working towards pre-defined company set goals for monthly/yearly billing targets.

* Calling clients in Ireland across ALL industry sectors which is based around 50% cold calling and 50% Account Management.

* 95% phone based role with client and candidate meetings making up the other 5% of this role

Contact Details:
IRC - Irish Recruitment Consultants
Tel: 00353 1 6114315
Fax: 00353 1 6610648
Contact: Celia Moloney

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

This website uses cookies. Read our cookie policy for more information. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Latest Job Listings