Our customer is a leading company providing engineering/project management services across a wide industry sector here in Ireland, due to expansion of the business they are looking to recruit an Infrastructure Manager.
Working closely with the IT Manager you will be responsible for management of the IT infrastructure across the business.
As the Infrastructure Manager you will have knowledge and experience in developing, maintaining, supporting and optimizing key functional areas, particularly server and storage infrastructure, communications, application management and information security.
The organisation has 2 locations so there will be a small element of travel between the 2 locations.
Some Responsibilities within the Job:
* Operative responsibility for the core IT infrastructure and services
* Lead and set priorities for the design, maintenance, development and evaluation of all server systems including VMware, SAN, Exchange, SQL
* Lead and set priorities for the design, maintenance, development and evaluation of all infrastructure systems
* Provide information and advice on Infrastructure risks
* Co-ordinate the analysis and troubleshooting of performance and availability of all systems and networks across the business
* Develop policies and procedures around the environment
* Incident Management, Change Control, DR and BCP
* Produce system metrics in relation to performance, capacity and availability
* Conduct feasibility studies for various upgrade projects and improvements
* Plan for future skill requirements and development strategies for resources.
* Participate in IT strategic planning, project planning and budget planning
* Establish and maintain strong strategic partnerships with vendors and service providers
Experience Required for this Job:
* Certification in either Microsoft | VMWare | Cisco
* 7 years experience within a similar role
* Experience across virtualisation | storage | system administration | networking| DR and BCP
* Technical team leadership experience
* Office365 migration and Azure experience
* Extensive experience in building out infrastructure solutions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.