C++ Software Developer - Galway
The company are currently looking to recruit someone with strong C/C++ development experience, on a linux/unix OS. In this role you will work on cutting edge projects where you will gain experience in developing software for a new greenfields project.
This position would suit someone with strong C++ programming skills, and good network protocols experience, and ideally someone with real time systems experience.
This role will be challenging, and will require someone with enough experience to "hit the ground running"
Key Skills - C++, Linux, TCP/IP, Multithreading, Multiplatform
Salary and Benefits - Competitive market salary / pension / healthcare / performance bonus
* minimum of 4 years commercial experience (C/C++)
* strong technical experience with C/C++ and Linux or Unix
* Cross platform experience
* extensive experience with network protocols- TCP/IP etc
* good experience with database development, SQL/NoSQL
* ability to take responsibility for your project work
* experience with scripting languages e.g. Perl/Python
* multithreaded applications experience
* experience working with high performance systems
* ability to work towards deadline
* interest in working with cutting edge technologies
* experience with FreeBSD
Salary & Benefits:
* Expected salary 40-60k (negotiable depending on experience)
* VHI, Pension, Parking, Negotiable salary,
* Exposure to cutting edge technologies
If this role is of interest to you, then apply immediately with your CV, or call Con McBride (01525 3404) to discuss the role in more detail
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.