Embedded Linux Engineer - Dundalk
Are you an embedded Linux engineer with a background with firmware and hardware? or a firmware engineer wanting to increase your experience with embedded linux?
If you have a good background with firmware or hardware, this could be the position for you.
* minimum of 5 years commercial experience with embedded development
* good exposure to hardware (FPGA etc)
* good communication protocols experience
* experience working with embedded linux or linux OS
* eligible to work in Ireland
* experience with linux kernel or driver development
* experience with embedded systems / firmware development
* broad technical skillset (hardware/electronic design)
Salary and Benefits:
* highly competitive salary for the right engineer (up to 65k)
* pension package
* friendly and relaxed environment
* highly interesting development work
If this role is of interest to you, then apply with your CV to the link provided or contact Con McBride (+353 1525 3404) to discuss the position in more detail
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.