C# Developer | Payments | Dublin | EUR 55,000-65,000 + Excellent Benefits
This is a hands-on role for experienced C# developers looking to take a new and exciting challenge with one of the boutique .NET houses in Dublin.
The role involves new design and C# development on this international company's eCommerce platform. You'll gain invaluable experience in technologies such as MVC5, Entity Framework 6, Azure and Knockout, as well as learning from a team of experts around you.
You will be an experienced C# developer with demonstrable experience in Angular.js and strong, core .NET skills, as well as a thirst for knowledge and a creative mindset.
C# Developer - Responsibilities:
* Design and develop the main payment solutions platform in C#
* Planning development course and future projects
* Some unit and integration testing duties
* Provide project ideas, reporting into the Technical Lead and Development Manager
* Research, evaluate and recommend new technologies or development tools
C# Developer - Ideal Profile:
* 3+ years' experience in .NET development
* Experience in working on payments or eCommerce systems is particularly favourable
* Strong core .NET, C#, and Angular.js experience
* Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server and MS Azure
* Good experience in using some or all of: XML, HTML, CSS, jQuery
* Experience in using software patterns and working both independently and in a team
* Knowledge of layered architecture, IoC, nTier architecture or S.O.L.I.D. principles is beneficial
J.B. Farrell is a specialist recruiter for the Irish C# market. Apply today through the link, and contact in confidence to discuss your next career step on +353 (0)1 525 3404 or +353 (0)85 188 1336.
To view further C# Developer positions please visit http://www.reperiohumancapital.com/jobs/software-development
Keywords: .NET Developer ; .NET ; C# Developer ; C# ; .NET Web Developer ; C# Web Developer
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.