Scrum Master / Project Manager
A new opportunity has arisen with a US technology based company who have recently set up a new development and technical operation in Dublin. As a scrum project manager you will join a team building the next generation of software products for clients throughout the US and Europe. The development team will be developing web and mobile applications.
* Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation & coaching the team to higher levels of maturity
* Supporting the product owner especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
* Ensures successful planning, execution and completion of agile team ceremonies
* Track & communicate team velocity and sprint /release progress
* Create project plans and schedules for assigned projects
* Create a project workspace for project documentation
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
* Contribute to PMO process improvements
* Create & distribute weekly executive status reports on all active projects
* Project management experience
* Certified Scrum Master Certification
* Strong understanding of lean/agile development methodologies
* Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 1 year for a software development team
* Proven track record in full software/system development life cycle from requirements gathering to post implementation.
* Proficiency in Jira or similar for managing Agile development projects
* PMP certification
* Familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
* The role offers a competitive package based on relevant experience along with the opportunity to work within a dynamic and creative team.
Apply now for further details on this Scrum Master role
Audrey Hughes | email@example.com | 01 603 5072