* Create efficient, elegant code
* Integrate data from existing back-end databases
* Use HTML and CSS best practices to craft the user interface and site layout.
* Produce excellent, thorough software documentation
* Contribute and implement new ideas to promote business growth
* Develop innovative, new solutions
* Comfortable using PHP and .net
* Experience with frameworks such as CodeIgniter or Zend
* Expert knowledge of CSS pre-processing platforms such as SaaS and LESS
* Proven experience with Linux, Apache Server and Git
Skills & Characteristics:
* Excellent interpersonal, communications, networking and influencing skills
* Strong analytical and organisational skills are essential
* Clear Thinker with a creative, innovative approach to team projects
* Enthusiastic team player with an ability to listen, learn, contribute and influence
* Excellent level of fluency in written and oral English
In order to apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and contact details. Alternatively to speak in strict confidence or to discuss the other current opportunities for PHP and Frontend Development, call Sharon on 01 5253404, Specialising in PHP and Frontend Development Recruitment.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.