Embedded Software Engineer, Galway
Embedded C, Developer, Embedded Software Engineer, Real time development, C++, SDK's, source code, ARM architecture, Embedded engineering, Galway, embedded development, Linux, embedded operating systems
* 5+ of total working experience in software industry, out of which 3+ years of experience with automotive embedded software.
* Strong knowledge of C.
* Ability to work with C++.
* Experience with real time and multitasking programming.
* Experience with embedded tools and SDKs.
* Knowledge of system architecture (different types of memory, cores, caches, buses).
* Experience in developing portable code.
* Ability to understand source code written by others.
* Ability to work in a team.
* Open to learn new technologies in software and image processing domain.
* Fluent English.
* Availability for business (technical) trips.
We are looking for candidates that have some of the below optional skills:
* Experience with image processing is a primarily advantage. Including algorithm development and optimization.
* Experience with GPU/parallel (OpenGL, OpenCL…) and vectorial/SIMD (NEON, SSE…) programming.
* Knowledge of ARM architecture and tools (RVCT, DS5).
* Experience with either: Win32, Linux, Android, iOS, MacOS programming.
* Experience with embedded Operating Systems.
* Experience with safety-critical software and standards such as Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262, Misra-C.
This Embedded Software Engineer role is an exciting new opportunity coming up with our key client in the Galway area. Excellent basic salary in the region plus pension, healthcare, life assurance etc on offer for the successful candidate. The Embedded Software Engineer will have an excellent opportunity to advance their career with a leading multinational and choice employer in the region.
Please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Embedded Software Engineer role to Laura Guiney, IT Recruitment Manager, FRS Recruitment (086-7703751) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues..