Equisoft are seeking bright Web Developers to join our software team in Newbridge, Co. Kildare.
You will be joining a growing professional team, who are responsible for developing scalable web applications.
You will be working in a very collaborative way, and will have an excellent opportunity to learn and grow in a
progressive company. Demonstrating a real passion for development and being comfortable working with
other developers, and product owners to deliver high quality, scalable code.
• Developing high quality scalable web applications.
• Focusing on delivering quality code, while shipping quality products.
• Working in a collaborative team, utilising Agile methodologies.
• Assist in the planning, scheduling, and tracking of projects.
• Passionate about learning new technologies.
• A third level qualification and strong technical capability
• Excellent facilitation, communication, presentation and problem solving skills
• Client engagement skills and comfortable in engaging with and building relationships
• Ability to travel depending on client / project location
• Graduates with a ‘can-do’ and motivated attitude with a focus on delivery to our clients requirements
Bonus points for:
• Experience in creating web apps with one or more of the following: Ruby, Coldfusion, Java, or PHP
• Experience of Ruby On Rails and creating RESTFul Webservices
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
What we Offer:
• Become part of the leading software development company in the Equine Sector.
• Competitive salary.
• Cool, Friendly, Open working environment.
• Career progression opportunities.
• Flexible Working Hours
If you think you are the right person for the job, please apply