Network Operations Engineer, Limerick
* 1-2 years of experience in a Linux Systems Administration or development role, ideally working for a hosting or SaaS company
* MySQL knowledge and ability to troubleshoot related issues.
* Experience of Apache and NGINX, Varnish is a definite plus.
* Knowledge of networking fundamentals such as DNS, SFTP & TCP/IP.
* Experience working in a 24/7 operations environment managing a large number of servers.
* Previous experience writing scripts, or knowledge of bash or at least one other scripting language.
* Experience in configuration management is a plus (Ansible, Chef, etc.).
* This person will need to work shifts.
* Running and growing a large scale, high availability server environment (4,000+ and growing quickly)
* Improving existing processes and automation.
* Improving and refining our service monitoring.
* Being a technical escalation point for our clients customer experience team.
The Network Operations Engineer role is an exciting new opportunity with our key client in the Limerick city area of Ireland. As a Network Operations Engineer, is a critical position for our client's company as you'll be responsible with the daily operations and support of our client's servers and services. Excellent basic salary on offer for the successful candidate-(Well above market rate). The Network Operations Engineer will have an excellent opportunity to advance their career with a choice employer in the region.
Keywords: NOC Engineer, Linux Systems Administrator, Server Engineer, Network Administrator, Limerick
#jobs, #networkoperationsengineer, #limerick
Are you an experienced Network Operations Engineer looking for a change in your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Network Operations Engineer role to Laura Guiney, IT Recruitment Manager, FRS Recruitment (086-7703751) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues..
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.