Contract role - 6 months+
Global Organisation with its International Procurement Team centralized in Ireland is looking for an Experienced Supply Chain Specialist or Procurement Specialist with IT skillset. Must have experience in negotiating Global Software Contracts with 3rd Party Software Applications Providers & Managed Services Providers.
You will be responsible for taking a lead role as part of the Global IT Supply Chain Management, including supplier sourcing, contracting, contract management, and supplier performance management for designated IT & Telecoms sub-commodities.
The main services commodities within this IT Category will focus on Enterprise Software, Software Applications, Infrastructure including Data Centers, Managed Services including onsite resources and Consulting Services. The role will help support IT stakeholders across the Group's Global Applications needs.
Core of the role:
* Develop and build internal relationships with regional IT Managers / Leaders, SCM leadership and Corporate stakeholders to clearly understand material and service requirements.
* Lead sourcing activities relating to the procurement of enterprise Software Licences for business and engineering Divisions
* Engage in supplier market analysis and ensure supplier qualifications for RFQ's.
* Lead and assist supplier negotiations for the business on requirements, commercial terms and conditions.
* Build performance based supplier relationships that lead to optimal pricing, quality improvements, process improvements and delivery of world class solutions.
* Communicate with SCM and Corporate on supplier value propositions and supplier performance metrics.
* Develop reporting metrics and alignment with functional areas to ensure the cost savings and cost mitigation related to sourcing and supplier management activities.
* Support Global Software Category Manager in ensuring robust Global master services contracts are in accordance with regulatory and legal department's requirements.
* Lead and conduct supplier performance reviews using supplier scorecards with key stakeholders to develop continuous improvement initiatives and actions.
* Navigate challenging situations, win concessions without damaging relationships, and settle internal and external differences with a minimum of conflict, while being forceful, diplomatic and gaining trust and respect.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business Management, IT, MBA in Business, Supply Chain or Professional supply chain related certification preferred: IIPMM, ISM, CIPS, APICS, etc.
* Minimum 4+ years of professional experience in IT Procurement or Supply Chain Management.
* Expertise in negotiating EULA and SaaS supplier agreements essential
* Ability to deal with multiple projects across various categories.
* Must have Global or International Business expertise - Europe level minimum, EMEA or Global preferred.
* Possess international business cultural awareness
* Excellent IT SCM sourcing and supplier management process and deployment knowledge
* Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills necessary to influence a large and diverse group of stakeholders including senior management, IT engineers, operations, finance and supply chain management personnel
Contract role - Dublin based - daily rate. Guiding in the region of €500-525pd.
Hybrid work environment, with 2-3 days per week in Dublin offices.
Please note that only EU/EEC Citizens or holders of current full Irish Work Visa will be considered for this contract role. No sponsorship.
Other key Terms - Technology Procurement Specialist, IT Procurement, IT Supply Chain Specialist, IT Senior Buyer, Global Procurement, Technology Procurement Manager, IT Procurement Manager, IT Supply Chain Manager, IT Procurement Lead, Procurement Leader, IT Purchasing Lead, Senior Buyer - EULA and Enterprise Applications, software Procurement Analyst Specialist, Software Purchasing Specialist Analyst.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this