We are seeking a motivated Computer Science or Business Information Systems graduate with at least 3-4 years' experience working in a commercial enterprise, in a mix of IT Applications Support (ERP or Fintech software) and IT Business Analysis with a background ideally in the Financial Services or Fintech sector. Any experience of the Insurance Industry - Life Assurance, General Insurance, Pensions Administration/ Pensions Industry is highly advantageous.
Working for an expanding subsidiary of an International Financial Services Organisation, you will have the opportunity to develop your career along the Business Analysis, Product Management, Service Delivery, Change management or Applications Delivery career path in the longer term.
Your role will focus on Business Analysis and Software Applications service management, working with a core external Software Vendor and will include areas such as:
* Requirements gathering and analysis
* Conducting workshops and system demonstrations
* Creating and maintaining user stories / functional specifications
* Peer reviews of specifications
* Software Applications Release management
* Service Delivery and Change Requests co-ordination
* Conducting specification walk-throughs with project delivery teams
* Applications support and service delivery
* Assisting with client and project delivery team training
* Triage and resolution of defects during User Acceptance Testing
* Application support to production team users on the core Business Software Platform
* Support for other business users - finance, actuarial, product development, SQA
* Service management of change requests through full software development lifecycle
To be considered suitable, you will need to have the following experience / profile:
* Degree in IT, Computer Science or related Business / Technology qualifications
* At least 3 years commercial experience in the Financial Services, Fintech or Software Applications service delivery area
* A mix of experience across Business Analysis, Change request / service management, Software Applications Support, Business Software Production Support and core IT Business Analysis skills.
* Agile, Jira, Software Applications, Visio, Excel
* Any prior experience in the Insurance Industry is beneficial
You must also be willing to work in a hybrid environment (2 days / week in Dublin office)
Salary = €DOE + bonus + benefits.
Permanent position, attractive employer.
Please note that EU/EEA/UK citizens or current, valid full working visa holders in Ireland only need apply. No sponsorship considered. No Stamp 1G, apart from Spousal visa holders, as this is a permanent position.
IT Business Analyst, Business Support Analyst, IT Business Support Analyst, Applications Support Analyst, Software Service Delivery Specialist, Service delivery analyst, Change analyst, Change requests, release management, enterprise software applications delivery management, Production Support Analyst, Production support, Software Support, Applications Support, Application Service management, software service management, Insurance, Banking, Fintech, fin tech, financial technology, financial software, enterprise software applications, Agile, BI, Jira, ERP, SAP, CRM, SQL, Business Analyst, Production Support Analyst, Product Support Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Release Analyst, Release co-ordinator, coordination, management
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this