Reporting into a Lead Business Applications Change Specialist, your role will focus on Software Applications service delivery, service management, working with a core external Business Applications Software Vendor, co-ordinating between the business and vendor development & test teams, ensuring that all change requests and enhancements to the organisation's core Business applications platform are delivered to quality & on time.
This position requires someone with a mix of business and technical skills, experienced in business applications service delivery, release management and applications change request support. Alternatively, someone with a background in IT business analysis / change analysis and business applications support / production, with a flair for service management or Service Delivery is advantageous.
Your role will include areas such as:
* Liaising with the business (internal customers) to actively flesh out customer requirements
* Providing industry expertise to internal clients and project delivery teams
* Review and approval of Business Software Solutions
* Providing input into Applications support and service delivery
* Assisting with client and project delivery team training
* Application support to production team users - Fintech Business Software Applications
* Engaging with other business users - finance, actuarial, product development, SQA
* Service management of change requests through the full software development lifecycle - from Design through to Production
* Planning, scheduling and prioritisation of all features included in software releases
* Ensuring Key Vendor suppliers meet agreed obligations eg Sprint Agreements, KPI's, SLA's
* Vendor Release Management
Any background of Enterprise Business Applications Software, especially Fintech software solutions, Insurance Industry or insurance products knowledge would be a distinct advantage.
ERP/ CRM or Enterprise Software Applications service delivery, change request co-ordination or any Insurance Business knowledge or Consultancy org background is also of interest.
You must also be willing to work in a hybrid environment (2 days / week in Dublin office)
Salary = €DOE + benefits.
Permanent position, attractive employer, excellent benefits and career advancement opportunities.
Please note that EU/EEA/UK citizens or current, valid full working visa holders in Ireland only need apply. No sponsorship considered.
Please also note that you must be based within a reasonable commute of Dublin City Centre office location, to attend office 2 days per week.
IT Service Management, IT Service Manager, Applications Service Manager, Applications Support Analyst, Software Support Analyst, Business Applications Support Analyst, Applications Support Analyst, Software Service Delivery Specialist, Service delivery analyst, Change analyst, Software release manager, Software applications release management, enterprise software applications delivery management, Production Support Manager, Production support analyst, ERP Applications Support, Application Service management, software service management, Insurance, Banking, Fintech, fin tech, financial technology, financial software, enterprise software applications, Jira, ERP, SAP, Oracle Applications, Microsoft Applications, Ms Dynamics applications.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this