IT Support Engineer in Cork

Job Category:
LAN/WAN Network Engineer, Technical Support - L 1, 2,3
Job Type:
Permanent
Level of IT Experience:
1-5 Years
Area:
Cork
Location:
Cork
Salary:
€40,000 to €45,000 
Salary Description:
€40,000 - 45,000
Posted:
31/01/2024
Recruiter:
Recruit First IT
Job Ref:
its143655mm


Recruit First IT is seeking an IT Support Engineer in Cork.
• 3+ years in a server/Desktop role
• Physical and Virtual server management
• General PC support
• Microsoft Windows Desktop OS
• Microsoft Windows Server OS
• Active directory management
• Microsoft 365 / Azure environment
• Network switch management
• Firewalls
• Basic printer support


This role is 90% remote from home but the other 10% which is required is a trip to client site every week or 2 so you must be a driver and be willing to travel in Cork to visit these clients every few weeks.

Email me jobs like this

Contact Details:
Recruit First IT
Tel: 00353 1 9696100
Contact: Mark Mearns

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

Latest Job Listings