itContracting are seeking immediate applications for a Field Service Engineer on behalf of our client based in Dublin. This is a full time, permanent position.
Full Driver’s license and own transport required (all travel is expensed)
- PC/Notebook Hardware/Smart Devices
- Wintel Server Hardware and Wintel Server O/S from 2008
- Windows O/S from Windows 7 onwards
- Cabling types CAT5, CAT6, fibre optic, analogue telephone cables, USB, Firewire
- Cisco Security and IP Telephony
- Cisco Routers and Switches
- WAN and LAN Infrastructure and IP Networks
- Office Microsoft Office Applications and Suites
- 3+ Years working in a dedicated Support Environment
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication skills
- Industry Accreditation
- Hardware Fault Investigation and Diagnosis
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this