itContracting are seeking applicants for a Senior Digital and Content Manager to join the team of their client based in Dublin 2
Day Rate Contract – 24 Months
Hybrid Working – 2 days per week onsite.
- Manage the Authority’s website contracts, publish web content, and update and maintain existing content across a number of sites.
- Utilise the Authority’s social media accounts analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) to deliver business focused outcomes.
- Take complex information and processes and create content that makes them simple to understand.
- Work closely with project teams to identify and understand user needs and agree the right content design approach.
- Hold a minimum of a NFQ level 7 qualification in a related discipline such as Multimedia/Digital Media, Interactive Design, Digital Design, Educational Technology or other related area;
- A minimum of 7 years’ post-qualification work experience in a digital capacity demonstrating:
- Professional knowledge of and experience of working with digital solutions to assist businesses.
- Owning and executing the management of digital technology content.
- Instructional design/copywriting experience.
- Experience of web design or programming
- Experience of leading projects/work assignments demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate staff and/or influence stakeholders to achieve results.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact email@example.com
eir evo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this