itContracting are seeking applications for a CX/UX Lead, this is a 2-year day rate contract, the position is hybrid and located in Dublin.
Description of the role:
The CX/UX Lead is responsible for enhancing the user experience of web apps/websites through expertise in interaction design. They will work closely with cross- functional teams, including UX/UI designers, developers, and project managers, to create web solutions that are not only visually appealing but also intuitive and accessible. The role will require the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
The role will also require a background and experience in delivering the following:
- Participating in user-cantered design processes to ensure that web interactions meet the needs and expectations of the target audience.
- Reviewing the supplier's interactive prototypes and wireframes, provide marked-up feedback, or create new interactive prototypes and wireframes to visualise user flows, navigation, and functionality.
- Conducting usability testing to gather feedback and data for continuous improvement and make data-driven recommendations.
- Reviewing and provide feedback on detailed design specifications and design guidelines and maintain design systems for consistency.
- Working closely with UX/UI designers, developers, and clients to align on design goals, feedback, and project milestones.
- Acting as a source of industry trends and best practices in web interaction design to ensure our projects are cutting-edge.
Required Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- A recognised qualification in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or related field.
- Proven experience in web interaction design, with a strong portfolio showcasing your work.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, or similar.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present and defend design decisions to clients and team members.
For more information, please apply here or contact Paul Evans (Paul.Evans@eirevo.ie) in
itContracting directly. Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation, or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this