itContracting are looking for an experienced ICT Vendor Manager to join the team of their Dublin based client. This is a contract role, which can be offered as a day rate contract or fixed term salaried contract. Initial contract duration of 2 years, with potential to extend. Hybrid working, with 2 days required on-site per week.
The primary function of the Vendor Manager is to ensure the delivery of high-quality services and to manage suppliers that are contracted to operate the organisation's systems. Responsibilities include:
- Supplier monitoring
- Commercial agreements
- SLA/KPI monitoring and performance assessment
- Following up on operational issues
- Initiating and overseeing change requests
- Service assessments and disputes
- Hold a minimum of a NFQ level 7 qualification in a relevant discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in contract/vendor management.
- Experience of vendor assessment processes such as scorecards etc.
- Project Management experience.
- A record of achievement in their career to date, demonstrating management skills including the ability to provide leadership and direction in a complex ICT organisation.
- Experience of managing vendors to ensure performance is in line with contracted SLA’s.
- Hold an ITIL certification, minimum Foundation level.
- Project Management Qualification (Desirable but not essential).
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Jennifer Shanahan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +353 85 8054018
eir evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this