Senior Network Engineer – AWS
- 6 Month contract view to go permanent.
- Dublin Based client – Very flex on Remote.
- We are working with a leading Business Consultancy who have an immediate need for a Network Engineer with strong AWS experience to join their team on a 6-month contract with the view to either extend or go permanent.
- This is a mixed role of Network and Cloud security, and you are required to have experience with AWS to be successful for this role.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology comprised of Enterprise level Network Engineering
- 5+ years with Monitoring and Alerting, Troubleshooting, Root Cause Analysis and Operational Process development and control
- 5+ years of solid experience working with internetworking routing protocols and technologies with ability to engineer globally scaled solutions using BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, DMVPN, MPLS, NHRP, HSRP, SD-WAN, IPv6, Layer 2 protocols, other.
- 5+ years’ experience in network performance analysis, pcap analysis, troubleshooting complex routing architectures, connectivity failures, and application performance.
- 2+ of implementation and management across Cloud, Hybrid and On-prem infrastructure
- 2+ years hands-on network architecting and engineering in the AWS ecosystem to include complex, global solutions. AWS Virtual Private Networks using, Direct Connect and Direct Connect Gateway, Transit Gateway, Gateway Load Balancer and Private link
- 4+ years of DNS architecting and infrastructure deployment on a global scale across various platforms including R53 and Active Directory.
- 2+ years of cloud Infrastructure as Code, deploying using AWS Cloud Formation, Terraform, orchestration and other DevOps practices.
- 2+ years source code management solutions such as AWS CodeCommit and Git
- Understanding of legacy data centers, planning needs, service provider relationship management, geographical redundancy
Email me jobs like this