Job Title: Ecommerce Executive
Contract terms: Permanent
Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. With over 200 brands in 180 countries and a global network of entrepreneurial individuals, our teams blend a diverse range of experience, knowledge and skills. We connect customers and consumers to our iconic products and create innovative experiences that bring people together to celebrate life.
About the function
DTC is a new channel for Diageo and we expect the channel to expand in coming years across more markets. The role operates in the eCommerce environment and is focused on delivering a complete Customer experience. To achieve this, Diageo will collaborate with 3rd party logistics operators in a number of markets, through joined up ways of working.
Direct-to-consumer sales is a key strategic priority for our business. We are looking for an ambitious and hard-working entrepreneurial executive to join our dedicated ecommerce team based in Belfast. The successful candidate will play a key role in shaping the future of our Brands online retail offering and experience a journey of learning, excitement, experimentation, great successes, celebration and career development.
About the role
The purpose of the role is to enhance the user experience, displaying, supplying, and delivering products to satisfy customer demands.
First Point of contact handling customer queries and concerns.
Resolving issues in a timely manner in order to ensure a positive customer experience
* Decision making ability to protect product / brand reputation offering sufficient good will for consumer retention
* Decision making ability to resolve customer complaints and pro-actively seek information from key stakeholders to resolve queries
* Decision making ability in handling potential fraudulent orders ensuring all compliance and risk measures are completed and fully documented
* Respond to routine customer enquiries via e-mail and telephone.
* Accurately record customer enquiries in support of data management and reporting.
* Identify non-routine customer enquiries and escalate as appropriate.
* Handle all returns, replacements or refunds as necessary, and keep accurate records of such.
* Work closely with internal and external stakeholders on performance of the shop website.
* Support thorough testing of developments taking place before and after deployment.
* Work closely with management and key stakeholders to assist confirmation of content briefs and campaign assets on site.
* Monitor metrics such as online sessions, conversion rates, click and bounce rates and other KPIs to proactively optimize campaigns.
* Support the marketing team with creating new CRM strategy
What you will bring
* Experience of working on an ecommerce website within a similar role
* 5 GCSE / O Levels (inc. Maths & English) or equivalent qualification
* Outstanding communication skills including written English skills
* Dutch or German language knowledge is advantage
* Proficient in Microsoft office programs.
* Knowledge of Shopify and Salesforce/ CRM is a significant advantage
* Comfortable in presentation of results
* Excellent time management.
* Attention to detail
* Unique Family Leave opportunity
* We work without border - you will work with people from all over the world
* You will deal with world class brand portfolio
* Wide variety of thematic events, after work activities organized by employee communities
* Product Allowance to purchase company products from the staff shop
This is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time and compressed hours. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don'tlet anything stop you from applying.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo's purpose of "celebrating life every day everywhere". This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Email me jobs like this