Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) – Cork – Gaming Technology
Our client, a technology company that develops software for the online sports betting industry, is searching for an MRLO to join their team. Your role is to recognise and report any breaches of company and/or regulatory policies to the Head of Risk & Compliance and to implement a solution. All to ensure best industry practice relating to AML Compliance.
- Act as an independent Reporting Officer while engaging with internal stakeholders
- Create and share reports (internally and externally) on operations and AML controls
- Designing and executing risk assessment and acting as main point of contact for various regulatory bodies
- Documenting processes and training colleagues
- Working on KYC and related projects
- 4+ years of experience in AML areas as an MLRO, ideally within online gaming or betting exchanges
- Strong documentation experience alongside deep understanding of AML/CTF guidelines
- Based in Cork ideally, the role can be hybrid but there will need to be an onsite component
- Strong base salary
- Education assistance
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.
Email me jobs like this