itContracting are seeking applications for a Desktop Support Engineer, this is an onsite position located in Cork. This position can be a long-term day rate contract or permanent.
Own Transport is required.
Key Experience Required
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience of Active Directory/Office 365.
- Minimum 4 years expereince.
- Project work for system and technology upgrades.
- Experience of project work for system and technology upgrades.
- Develop expertise in core areas of ICT service such as application support, desktop support and user.
- Handle and manage support tickets on the ICT service.
- Work as part of a team in delivering service-related projects such as system upgrades, technology refresh projects and office setups moves.
- Managing the administration of joiners, leavers, and movers in the office.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Paul Evans (Paul.Evans@eirevo.ie) in
itContracting directly. Eirevo / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation, or disability. Eirevo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this