Sorry, but this job has expired. Please try another search or browse our jobs.


Job Category:
IT Trainer, Tech Writer, Graphics Design etc
Job Type:
Level of IT Experience:
5-10 Years
Central Dublin
Salary Description:
Competitive salary offered
Cubed Resourcing
Job Ref:

Are you a fully qualified electrician with residential experience? Are you passionate about delivering exceptional service to residential customers? Are you interested in working in Ireland? If so, Global Reach Talent has the perfect opportunity for you. Our client is expanding their team to meet the increasing demand for its services and are looking for electricians who thrive in a fast-paced environment, focussed on delivering results, and excelling at providing outstanding customer service in a safe manner. Our Client, established in 1975, has grown into a dynamic company with a global presence, operating in Ireland, the UK, Africa, India, and the Caribbean and with a £3.5 Billion turn over. They take pride in their tradition of delivering top-notch services whilst maintaining the highest standards of safety, quality, and customer satisfaction. What We Offer: Basic Salary: €52,000 per annum. Incentive-based work, the more installs you complete to the highest quality standard, the more money you can make. Company van provided + fuel card. €70 per week tax-free to cover meals. Pension: 3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution Death in Service Benefit: Up to €65,000 Attractive Annual Leave Allowance (up to 25 Days per Annum) + bank holidays Working Hours: 08:00 4:30, Mon Fri (any overtime after this paid at time and a half, double time after 12 pm on Saturdays, Sundays, and bank holidays). iPad, iPhone, uniform and tools supplied. Parking tag included. Opportunities for growth and progression About the role: As an electrician, you will install SMART Meters - completing an average of 6 installations per day. You will find that 80% of your work has already been confirmed, with the remaining 20% involving customers who may not have been available when called. However, this doesn't mean the work can't be carried out, as the meters are located outside. Utilizing pre-mapped routes and job assignments which are downloaded to your iPad or iPhone the night before, you will start your installations promptly at 8am, primarily covering Dublin, with occasional travel to Galway and elsewhere. You will call clients the day before to ensure they are expecting you, and jobs will be planned to ensure they are completed within specified time frames. You will be provided with fully stocked vans, tools, and uniforms, and you will visit a local central area for restocking and waste disposal when needed, likely once a week. About you: Fully Qualified Electrician with residential experience. Valid Verification & Certification qualification. Exceptional customer focus with a positive, can-do attitude. Ability to work on your own initiative. Strong work ethic. The ability to deliver high-quality work. The drive to maximize earning potential. Flexibility in line with business requirements. Full, clean driving license. The aim is to expand our electrical team to 250 members to accommodate future projects involving EV installs and solar panel installations. There are various opportunities for progression the current management team all began their careers working on the tools. You will be provided with 3 weeks of training with the company and their client. Typically, training is conducted on Fridays, followed by training with their client the following week, and additional training before being signed off. You will spend one week paired with another Electrician to ensure a smooth transition. If you're ready to take your electrician career to the next level and become part of a dynamic team committed to excellence, apply today and join our client in delivering top-notch services to our valued clients

Email me jobs like this

Contact Details:
Cubed Resourcing
Contact: Contact

You may return to your current search results by clicking here.

Latest Job Listings