Contract DevOps Lead – Dublin – Hybrid with weekly onsite in Dublin City Centre
Our client is a leading Global Technical Consultancy with a large office and presence here in Dublin. They have engaged IT Search to speak to a Senior DevOps Lead for a six month rolling contract that will require ongoing liaison directly with their customer, both remotely and onsite in Dublin City Centre (two days per week).
Their customer, a Financial Services firm requires the Contractor to lead a team of Engineers involved in development, testing and maintenance of CI/CD across the organisation.
- Leading a team of Engineers with a keen eye on tooling and ongoing support of various divisions
- Guiding existing processes from a support model to fully platform based, automating to move to an around the clock support system
- Managing handover and deployment of tooling processes to go live
- Working with Senior Management to develop hiring plans while mentoring mid level and junior members
- Occasional requirement for out of hours work (compensated)
- 5+ years of Team Leadership within a DevOps/Support Environment with exceptional communication skills
- Technical experience (cloud agnostic) in Jira/Confluence; Ansible/Terraform and Jenkins (test environment)
- Significant Windows Infrastructure experience plus VMWare, Cloud and Virtualisation environments
Please note, candidates must be already eligible to work in Ireland and be based in the Dublin City area due to the hybrid/onsite nature of this role.
To learn more, please forward your CV stating required daily rate and availability.
Email me jobs like this