We are working with a long-established public-sector body to assist them in recruiting for an IT Infrastructure Analyst. You will provide first and second line support to 660 users across operations, its extensive regional and international office network. This will include supporting Servers, Network and VOIP telephony, and providing support for cloud service, server hardware, software, and security/network devices.You will:
* Support Local and Wide Area Networks including VPNs.
* Installation and support of an on premise and Azure Microsoft Active Directory server infrastructure.
* Administration of Microsoft Exchange (on premise and online) and SQL Server.
* Administration and configuration of SAN and data backup systems.
* Network monitoring, troubleshooting and problem resolution.
* Support of telephony including fixed, mobile and VOIP.
* Support and implementation of Disaster Recovery environments.
* Provision of first- and second-line support across a broad range of ICT services.
* Management of projects to evaluate and implement new Infrastructure technologies and the specification and design of ICT systems and solutions.
* Procurement of hardware, software and services for small to medium-sized systems and the management of service delivery contracts
You will have:
* A thorough understanding of IT Infrastructure technologies and tools including:
* Active Directory
* Cloud services,
* LAN, WAN
* The configuration and support of hybrid cloud infrastructure to include:
* The management of enterprise standard network infrastructure security management, technologies, and standards
* The ability to focus on the needs of customers when dealing with end user problems.
* Evidence of developing and managing relationships with?suppliers,?utilising good interpersonal and communication skills
Email me jobs like this