Title: Graduate Data Consultant
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
A specialist energy consultancy company is looking to expand its ever-growing team by adding a Python specialist with an acoustics, music physics, or maths background to join its Environment & Engineering Team.
The role will involve working on many exciting projects within the renewable energy space, including battery storage systems, wind, solar, hydrogen, and more.
A lot of the work will include noise assessments of wind turbines as well as developing models in Python to replace old legacy models.
* Working with technical consultants to design, code, and implement Python-based data analysis tools
* Developing and maintaining a web-based system for hosting tools online
* Producing mathematical models and assessment processes in line with British Standards and International Standards
* Undertaking rigorous testing to ensure mathematical modeling and data handling is accurate
* Provide training to consultants on all developed tools
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Physics, Acoustics, Mathematics or related disciplines
* Demonstrable experience in Python and its numerical/plotting libraries (Pandas, NumPy, Matplotlib)
* Experience designing web-based applications / dashboards, particularly with Python Flask
If you think you would be a good fit, please apply with a copy of your CV!
BeTechnology Group Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this