Contract duration = 6 months, extendable
Contract rate = €400-450pd
Global Projects in a Highly Regulated industry
As an experienced Project Manager working in the Services Division of this Multinational Pharma organisation, you will be providing project management support to Medical Clients, supporting planning, tracking and reporting of key activities (progress updates, timelines, budgets and monthly reporting) for assigned franchise, function or brand within this business area.
You will be expected to provide regular communication to senior stakeholders ensuring transparency and alignment of various medical activities involving finance stakeholders, business owners, Directors, product support services delivering medicines & drug products.
* Key project management support as agreed with Client (such as creating project registers and dashboards, identifying and prioritising high impact projects, meeting facilitation, etc)
* Define criteria for key projects and support management of priority projects, providing regular status updates to key stakeholders
* Work closely with Client stakeholders to support planning, tracking and reporting of activities (progress updates, timelines, budgets and monthly reporting) for franchises, business functions or brands
* Support Business Owners in the preparation of annual budgets
* Monitor progress of project activities
* Support review of vendor proposal and oversee PO management process
* Coordinate, review and track approvals of activities;
* Lead innovation by identifying areas for process or technology improvements and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
* Validate actual spend and provide accurate forecasting of budgets against project plans
* Project manage post implementation of budget approvals (eg. PO opening, contracts signed).
* Implement, coordinate and maintain reporting with agreed metrics
* Support large-scale change projects, such as process improvements, financial and other system and platform implementations and management
* 7+ years' project management experience in a multidisciplinary environment, ideally in pharma or Finance / Financial Services or other high regulated industry
* Expertise as a PMO Manager, Project Manager or Senior PMO Co-ordinator
* Strong project management skills: Excellent planning, tracking and analytical skills (including use of Excel PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
* Core skills involving Project management, Stakeholder management, Data Analysis & Communications skills
* Project management certification desirable
* Bachelor's degree preferably in life science and/or business management, finance training or experience.
Contract Rate: €400-450 per day
Hybrid environment: Requires 2-3 days per week in Dublin HQ Offices.
Please note that you MUST have EU/EEA/UK citizenship or hold a current valid work visa for Ireland. NO Sponsorship considered.
Other key terms: Project Manager, Project Support Manager, PMO, Pharmaceutical, Science, Medical, Biosciences, Biotech, biotechnology, Financial services, Fintech, IT, Technology, Banking, Insurance, Investment services, Funds Management, Projects Manager, PMO Lead, PMO Manager, PMO Prokject Manager, PMO Coordinator.
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this