Permanent position with a Building Engineering Services Company, we are seeking 2 x Electrical Project Engineers, one based in West Dublin / Dublin West and the other in the South East of Ireland on-site for a major Greenfield corporate client construction project.
You will be expected to be in the office or on-site for the working week, so ability to travel when needed is important and as such, a full driving licence is essential.
The company has an excellent reputation for, and track record of, delivering engineering services for large scale commercial construction projects. We are seeking Project Engineers with excellent technical skills and experience in all aspects of electrical design, construction, safety & client interaction.
As an Electrical Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Undertaking design review of technical drawings, specifications and schedules to ensure compliance with industry standards
* Ensuring works are installed in accordance with project specifications & to the project QA plan
* Developing various engineering solutions, including detailed calculations and sketches for client approval
* Compliance to Design/IFC specifications and drawings including management of Requests for Information (RFI) for issuing to the client
* Engineering software tools such as Dialux or Relux, Amtech Pro Design, Navisworks, BIM, Procore, etc
* Reviewing co-ordinated construction drawings and docs, preparing & monitoring technical submittals for client approval
* Reviewing specialist supplier packages for compliance with project specifications
* Degree in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering or similar qualification
* 3+ years' experience in a similar role - project engineering, electrical engineering experience gained in building services, etc
* Excellent IT skills in AutoCAD, Navisworks or Revit, Microsoft Office
* Demonstrable knowledge of the current electrical, fire alarm and emergency lighting standards within Ireland
* Excellent diagnostic skills & engineering problem solving skills
* Strong communication skills & a team player
Salary = € DOE / NEG
Please note that you MUST have EU/EEA/UK citizenship or hold a current valid work visa for Ireland. NO Sponsorship considered.
Other key terms: Electrical Project Engineer, Electrical Engineering Project engineer, Electrical Engineering Services, Building engineering Services, Electrical Project Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Project Services engineering, Commercial building projects, Commercial Construction, Corporate Builds, Datacentres, Office blocks
Guidant IRC is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Email me jobs like this